Community Center at Kees Park
Doors open at 5:30 for Testing
Meeting Begins at 7 PM
- How long do the meetings last? The meetings usually last just over an hour. Feel free to attend, even if you have to leave early.
- What is the agenda? After the pledge of allegiance, prayer, and introductions, we move into our agenda. While the agenda changes from month to month, generally we take care of any business and then we have a time of education, training, or a project. Some months we will have a cookout or something fun for all ages. Then we dismiss our meeting and many head down the road to McDonalds for the "meeting after the meeting." All are welcome.
- I'm not a licensed amateur yet. Can I attend? Absolutely. Hang out. Ask questions. Listen to conversations. Discover the excitement and fun of the hobby. Then, go home and study for that first exam.
- What time is the meeting? Testing at 5:30 pm. Fellowship and coffee at 6 pm. Meeting at 7 pm.
- Are the meetings always at Kees Park? Occasionally. Our December meeting is usually at a restaurant. Once in a while, the Community Center is not available. We make every effort to disseminate the temporary location. You are welcome to contact one of our officers to confirm the location.
- How old do you have to be to attend? Anyone with an interest in amateur radio is welcome to attend. There are ham radio operators that are six-years-old. We have young people attend. Sometimes the conversations are technical but most enjoy it.
- How much are the Club Dues? The Club Dues are paid annually. The cost is $30 for full membership and $2 per additional family member. The form for membership is included in the BRASS Key Newsletter. Turn in dues and form to the Club Secretary.
Jim Walters, AE5ZE, President
Jack Brossette, W5ETL, Vice President
Steve Ballio, KA5HIK, Secretary
Stacey Sonneland, KG5KGU, Treasurer
Jim Molan, KD5IGG, Member at Large
Bryan Haviland, AF5JA, Past President