Welcome to the Central Louisiana Amateur Radio Club
The Central Louisiana Amateur Radio Club (CLARC) provides
- Fellowship among amateur radio operators.
- Education in the community about the needs and opportunities available through amateur radio.
- Assistance to our local agencies in the event of an emergency.
- Training to enhance the skills of amateur radio operators to respond professionally in an emergency.
- Support for community events with our communication skills.
We meet the first Tuesday of each month at the Community Center of Kees Park
- We are an ARRL Affiliated Club. We encourage all members of CLARC to become members of ARRL.
- Address: 2450 Highway 28 East, Pineville, LA 71360
- Time: Doors open at 6 pm for fellowship and meeting begins at 7 pm
- Testing for Amateur Licenses: Begins at 5:30 pm
- Reserve a spot for testing with B.L. Wilson, WA5NHP, (318) 442-7309 or Jim Walters, AE5ZE (318) 447-9384 or fill out the web form by clicking here.
- Bring a copy your Driver's License or your current Amateur Radio License to the test
- Bring $14 cash (please bring exact amount)
- Club Membership/Renewal Form (Click here for PDF)
- Print and Complete form. Give check and form to Treasurer at monthly meeting or mail to address on the form. Renewal is due by January 31 annually to maintain active CLARC membership.
"When Everything Else Fails. Amateur Radio often times is our last line of defense...When you need amateur radio, you really need them."
The Hon. W. Craig Fugate
Administrator, US Department of Homeland Security, FEMA